Ooh la la! Airfreighted from France, six French cheeses have just arrived in store. Time for some dairy love.
- Camembert Petite Nostalgie - this petite classic creamy camembert is perfect to share
- Duo de Brie Truffle Cheese - a decadent combination of black winter truffles and brie
- Le Champenois des Cremiers - a thin white mould rind wraps this soft yellow triple cream
- Lingot d'Argental Brie - beautifully smooth and lush double cream cheese
- Mimolette le Beffroi - known as the 'french parmesan', this orange cheese is tangy and nutty
- Marie Harel Petit Pont l'Eveque - a soft and rich washed rind cheese with full-bodied flavour
Available in the cheese fridge at Tognini's Trattoria Spring Hill and Tognini's CafeDeli Milton
Watch the race live at Tognini’s Spring Hill while enjoying a delicious three course menu.
$45 PER PERSON ~ 12MD TUE 4 NOV
Tognini's Trattoria, Spring Hill Marketplace, Corner Turbot & Boundary Streets
- Complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival
- Entree: Chardonnay smoked salmon with watercress and dill salad
- Mains: Lemon chicken breast with soft polenta, asparagus and saffron butter
- Dessert: Creme brulee with poached rhubarb
To make a booking call 07 3831 5300 or email us.
Il Locale has launched their new summer menu. Crying out to be eaten are their delicate prawn cutlets topped with a light and crunchy aromatic pangratto. Deliciously light and refreshing is the burrata* salad with san daniele proscuitto and slow roasted tomatoes. Everyone loves pasta, but for summer Il Locales has lightened the sauces - try the handkerchief pasta with rabbit and saffron ragu or the buckwheat gnocchetti with seasonal greens, pine nuts and salted ricotta. Il Locale is not just about food, the extensive wine list still seeks to please with a wide range of Italian wines. For a leisurely meal with family and friends, look no further.
Read the full Il Locale menu here.
* Burrata is a fresh style Italian cheese with a soft mozzarelle outside and cream interior.
Burrata with slow roasted tomatoes, san daniele prosciutto and pangrattato
Ricotta and taleggio tortellini with asparagus cream
Handkerchief pasta with rabbit and saffron ragu
Mussels with chickpeas and nduja
Chocolate fondant with burnt caramel ice cream