It's the perfect marriage of brie and truffle - think creamy Fromage d'Affinois with a hidden layer of truffle and marscapone. We are the only store in Brisbane to have a limited supply of this exquisite cheese. Available in the cheese fridge at Tognini's Trattoria Spring Hill and Tognini's CafeDeli Milton.
We've designed a hearty new winter lunch menu at Spring Hill to keep out the cold. For the seafood lover try a steaming bowl of saffron and chilli mussels in a rich tomato broth or a gourmet woodfired pizza with mussels, prawns and calamari. For a heartier meal try a creamy mushroom and asparagus risotto with braised quail or tender slow cooked beef cheeks on wet polenta. We've kept some of our favourites - salt + pepper calamari and sicilian ricotta meat balls - to name a few. The full lunch menu is available 11:30am-3:00pm Monday-Friday at Spring Hill.
Check out the new menu here
Barolo, is one of Italy’s greatest gifts to us. Join us at Il Locale for an evening of winter indulgence and learn more about this famous drop from the Piedmont region of Italy. Il Locale will match the earthy flavours of this exceptional wine with a carefully prepared menu from their Italian chefs. The evening will be hosted by Mark Tognini and Jean-Jacques Peyre from Paradox Wines.
- Invino Tasi Prosecco DOC - Treviso, Veneto, Italy
- 2012 Renato Corino Barbera d'Alba DOCG - La Morra, Piedmont, Italy
- 2008 Amalia Barolo DOCG - Monforte d'Alba, Piedmont, Italy
- 2008 Cascina Cucco Cerrati Barolo DOCG - Serralunga, Piedmont, Italy
- 2008 Cascina Cucco Cerrati 'Vigna Cucco' Barolo DOCG - Serralunga, Piedmont, Italy
- 2008 Fasoli Gino San Zeno Recioto Di Soave DOCG - Colli, Verona, Italy
Places are limited, to book call 07 3368 2122 or email email@example.com
Il Locale Barolo Wine Dinner
6:30pm for 7:00pm, Tuesday 29 July 2014
Il Locale Italian Restaurant
Rosalie Mews, 21 Nash St, Rosalie
Four courses, Six wines
$135 pp all inclusive ~ places are limited
Book on 07 3368 2122 firstname.lastname@example.org