This easy summer salad recipe has it all - soft, creamy and crunchy textures with sweet and tangy flavours.
Our sugar cured salmon salad makes a stunning centrepiece when served on a long timber board for a Christmas and New Year celebration. The essential ingredients are all available from Tognini’s Deli and for a one stop shop, source your fresh celeriac and horseradish from Milton Fruit Bowl next door.
Get the recipe here.
Two of life's greatest indulgences are now available with just 48 hours notice.
Our Calvisius Oscietra Caviar is raised sustainably in Northern Italy, available in 30g/$145 and 50g/$195 tins and as a 30g gift set with a mother of pearl spoon/$195. Georges Bruck Foie Gras 500g/$195 and Rougie Mousse di Foie d'Oie 320g/$76 round out our famous delicacies. For a luxurious gift or memorable dinner party menu nothing beats these gourmet products.
Contact us for your slice of indulgence.
Mouthwatering and delicious - that's our Christmas food to order.
Take all the stress out of planning your feast, Tognini's has your Christmas table covered. Check out a small sample of our festive food on offer:
- organic, free range and gluten free berkshire hams
- organic turkey - whole or breast - available cooked, raw or stuffed
- quail stuffed with lemon thyme, ricotta and wild mushrooms, wrapped in pancetta
- chicken galantine stuffed with pork and chicken mince, figs and pistachios
- suckling pork roast stuffed with italian herbs and chilli, raw or cooked
- traditional boiled and cloth wrapped plum puddings
- a choice of italian, spanish or aussie cheese boxes
It’s back and better than last year. This is your invitation to sample the wide range of foods available our Christmas List - your guide to a delicious festive season. Check out some of the new offerings on our Christmas menu...
- Try some smoked chicken, great in a fresh summer salad with zesty orange, shaved fennel and watercress or stirred through warm pasta with cherry tomatoes.
- Feeding an army? We have free range pork belly roast stuffed with italian herbs and chilli.
- For a different side try a salad of shredded raw beetroot, pumpkin and carrot with a red wine vinaigrette.
- Not only great to look at but the perfect sweet finish, we have Tognini's homemade stained glass cake full of luscious dried fruit.
- Don't forget our Christmas cheese boxes, this year choose from Aussie, Spanish or French.
Christmas Tasting Night
5.30pm-7.00pm Wednesday 23 November 2016
@ Tognini’s DeliCafé, Baroona Rd, Milton